Membership in the Greater New Braunfels Home Builders Association has great benefits for you and your company,even if you are not a home builder. Since you make your living in the building industry, residential or commercial, GNBHBA is YOUR association. As a member, any designated employee of your firm is welcome to attend our membership meetings, golf tournaments, fishing trips or any other dinners or functions that our Association has to offer. The networking opportunities these events allow will be a great way to expand your customer base. Membership with GNBHBA is a three-in-one membership, so you would automatically become a member of the Texas Association of Builders (TAB) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). TAB has nearly 10,000 members and NAHB has 140,000 members nationwide, meaning our Association benefits from strength in numbers.
The benefits of this 3-in-1 membership are numerous, but include full time lobbyists at the state and federal levels who are tracking legislation that affects our industry and working diligently with regulating agencies like OSHA and EPA for regulations that are sensible, effective and not cost prohibitive. You can apply for membership by using our Online Membership Application or by downloading the Membership Application form, printing it out, and mailing or faxing the completed form to the Greater New Braunfels HBA office. In addition to the networking opportunities, activities and community involvement, membership in the Greater New Braunfels Home Builders Association also offers the following benefits:
- Membership in GNBHBA immediately grants you membership in the Texas Association of Builders and the National Association of Home Builders and the privileges their members receive.
- Legislative Representation – GNBHBA becomes your voice for City, State and National government affairs.
- Information and Resources – Membership in GNBHBA keeps you informed of opportunities, trends and new business developments that specifically affect the building industry.
- Provides educational opportunities.
- Develop valuable contacts who can provide products, services and information you need.
- Discounts on insurance needs such as Builders Risk and Workers Compensation
- Subscriptions to The Focus – the monthly newsletter of GNBHBA, with relevant articles, upcoming events and information pertinent to the building Industry, Texas Builder– a bi-monthly publication of the Texas Association of Builders, and Builder– the monthly magazine of NAHB.
- A listing in the online GNBHBA Membership Directory.
- Member discounts are available through TAB and NAHB, such as discounts on GM, Dell, and Lowe’s or rebates on building products like Boise Cascade, Glidden and Honeywell.
- Access to discounted contracts package and OSHA Model Safety program through TAB.
You can submit your membership application online or
Contact: Vera Ulibarri – to firstname.lastname@example.org Membership Chair 602-206-3780
What Type of Membership is Right for You?
When a company joins the GHBA, the entire company is considered a member of the Association. We encourage all employees to get involved – this is the best way to get the most from your membership. While only the primary contact is listed on the website and receives notification of events, additional employees can also be listed by joining the GNBHBA as Affiliate Members.
Builder Members– Builders, Remodelers and Developers are all Builder Members
Associate Members– Any company who provides products or services to Builders are Associate Members
Affiliate Members- Affiliate membership is available to employees with an active GNBHBA membership.
- Subscriptions to industry-related publications
- Meeting and Event Notifications
- Listing online in the Find a Member search
- Subscription to Texas Builder bi-monthly magazine
- Access to member-only section of www.hbag.org
- Subscription to Monday Morning Briefing e-newsletter
- Access to member-only section of www.nahb.org
- Discounts on all publications and conferences
- Access to Member Advantage discounts
- Reduced registration for International Builders’ Show
- Eligible for NAHB committees, councils, and task forces
Non-members may attend only one event prior to joining and we encourage you to do so.